Need HVAC Maintenance or Repair?
Advance Mechanical in Greenville, NC services all HVAC makes and models and we are a certified Trane Dealer. We commit to our customers to provide quality maintenance and repair services and offer 100% satisfaction guarantees.
Having regular maintenance on your HVAC system saves you money by helping to reduce energy bills, extending equipment life, and often reducing repair costs. Regularly scheduled maintenance is offered through Advance Mechanical’s Comfort Club Plan.
Benefits for Comfort Club Members:
- FREE Priority Service – Guaranteed service within 24 hours of your call.
- FREE 77 Point Inspection on your entire HVAC system – Keep your system operating at peak efficiency to avoid inconvenient breakdowns.
- 15% Discount on all parts and repairs.
- 15% Discount on all indoor air quality products.
- Discount on service trip charge.
- Discount on all New Equipment Purchases – Includes new furnaces, central air, heat pumps, & water heaters.
- Twice yearly system cleanings and tune-ups, regularly priced at $199.00 per system and $150 for each additional unit.
Here are a few simple things that YOU can do to maintain your HVAC system:
- Inspect all of the air filters and replace it at least every 3 months. When filters are not changed in a timely manner, dirt, dust and grime block the flow of air, forcing it to bypass the filter and sending dirt directly into the system.
- Check the thermostat setting. A good starting point is 78°F in the summer and 68°F in the winter. A programmable thermostat can save more money by adjusting the temperature by a few degrees when no one is home. A programmable thermostat can be programmed to follow your schedule so that you do not have to remember to adjust your thermostat every time you leave or return home.
- Make sure all of the supply and return vents are open and not blocked by furniture, plants or other items.
- Keep your outdoor unit clean and make sure that all plants are trimmed back at least 2 feet from all sides of the unit.
Want to learn more HVAC Maintenance tips? Check out Advance Mechanical’s blog for a Winter HVAC Maintenance Checklist.