Carbon Monoxide Detector
Carbon monoxide testing is regularly performed during the cool weather months when you own a Comfort Club Membership or you can call and we will check it for you with our tester. Carbon monoxide is an invisible, odorless, tasteless, nonirritating poisonous gas that is completely undetectable to your senses. It is created when fuel such as propane, natural gas and oil are burned. We use commercial monitors to test your home. These are available for purchase, with Comfort Club members receiving a special discount when ordered through us. For tips on how to avoid carbon monoxide or to know the symptom see our safety section.