Winter is coming! Are you ready? Is your home and heating system ready? If not, no need to worry! The experts at Advance Mechanical have put together a checklist of everything you need to know to make sure you and your family stay warm and cozy all season long.
- Clean and replace all air filters.
- Set your ceiling fans to spin clockwise at low speed. This will circulate the warm air trapped at the ceiling throughout the room.
- Listen closely for any strange noises when you turn your heat on for the first time. This may be a sign that you need to have a professional check it out.
- Make sure that there is nothing obstructing the warm air flowing from your vents, like furniture, toys and rugs.
- Protect your homes heating capabilities by sealing cracks, drafts and doorways to eliminate cold air from entering your home.
- Schedule a tune-up from a professional at Advance Mechanical Heating and Air Conditioning.
Knowing these tips to prepare your home for winter and getting help from the experts at Advance Mechanical will ensure that you save money and time in the long run. Don’t delay and avoid being left in the cold this winter!