At Advance Mechanical, the health and well being of our customers and community is our top priority! We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers. We are taking the following measures to ensure everyone’s safety:
To protect you and your family, our technician will:
- Wear new floor savers so that they aren’t bringing dirt and germs inside your home
- Apply hand sanitizer to ensure their hands are clean upon entering your home
- Wear gloves throughout the job, when appropriate
- Wear a mask
We have put these extra measures in place to help prevent the spread of germs in your home.
Our team will perform a thorough inspection of your home which will outline any potential issues in order to minimize the need for any return trips.
Next, for the safety of our team members, we will ask that customers answer a few quick safety questions:
- Has anyone in your household traveled in the last 2 months?
- Has anyone in your household experienced any respiratory illnesses in the last month?
- Does anyone in your household currently have a fever?
- Does anyone in your household currently have a dry cough?
Thank you so much for your honesty and patience in answering these questions. We owe it to our team members to help keep them safe & healthy, too, and to protect their loved ones at home.
We appreciate our customers and look forward to continuing to provide the best HVAC service, maintenance and installation in Pitt County and surrounding areas.